Fed Up or Fed Down?
- Many opportunities are available to grow your business; the economy is making up for lost time due to the weather related slowdown in the first quarter of 2014.
- There are plenty of workers out there looking for full-time jobs that pay well. The labor force will support your expansion.
- Low interest rates means that banks will not be taking on risks associated with funding to small businesses.
- If you don’t own a home maybe it’s a good time to buy one if you can afford it.
- If you’re a gambler, try your hand at the stock market, as the Fed will continue to support it with excess liquidity.